Sunday 03.08.08

Monday 4 August 2008





















Today wake up sooo early, i mean early for holiday....i woke up aound 8.30...n stupid me forgot to buy breakfast for tis morning.... i ended up eating the childish but nutritious breakfast--->Kokokrunch + milk

My Breakfast.....
Kokokrunch!!!

Soooo boring oh.......the whole morning i just 'ngoing' thr.... Til 10a.m ++ Zhing woke up n i i went over her place to online... Finally, i revive my bog, but it took me few hours to upload photos n write blog..........hehe... long time din write blog, is like tat de la.... kakaka........then lovely Nga2 bought lunch for us, it was fried chicken + rice, it tasted much much better than my sweet n sour fish last nite!!! Thx Nga2!!! help tis lazy gurl to solve her lunch problem... hehe
My lunch


After tat, i went back to my room n decided to do some revision (organic chem)...Test coming!!!!then tis lazy dude fell asleep for about 30mins.... when i woke up, i ended up sms-ing n talking on phone..... Hai....then i turn on my lappie n i heard a siren........ I hate tat sound!!!! VIRUS AGAIN!!!!! Where n how i got tar virus frm????

Long list of virus........


After i deleted all the virus, i then upload photo frm my phone. The siren was on again!!!! Is my phone which had virus!!! ISH!!! luckily i have Avast to help me fix tat....
In the mean while of scanning my com, i did some Maths PYQ.... I should learn to love Maths!!!! Jia You JAS!!!! U LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Maths!!!




My Maths PYQ



Organic Chem notes



The parts tat make me blurrrrrrrrr

My small study table which is full of electic appliances(Should get a bigger 1)til no place for me to put my notes...
OK, tats all frm me today, continue v my studies...Bye~

0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web