SS day!!!

Sunday 3 August 2008

Today a few ppl of my gang went to watch “The Mummy 3”. It’s quite interesting… Not tat scary as in wat I was thinking b4 I went to watch it…. Even ah beng oso say it’s not scary… haha.. So those who r wondering to go or not, Jas advises u to go watch it. Or else u’ll regret…lolx..

Before v went for movie, v ate at ‘Wong Kok’ so called hong kong restaurant…. The food thr were EWWWW…. Taste bad, man!!!! I remember last few times I went thr, the food was ok but tis time is really terrible!!!! Later I’ll show u all the pictures of the food. It’s way so diff frm wat it shows on the menu… the food r so salty!!!! Special thx to Jessica (Beng’s sis) too… She treated us for the lunch, perhaps she was sooooooooooo happy tat I said she looks slimmer… haha…. But 1 compliment for the reataurant is their drinks r not bad, so do their snacks, just tat their meals were not good enough…. Tis meal costs us RM 43.10…

























Perhaps it should look like tis!!! Not so watery…












Ah Beng with her fried noodles..














It was just too delicious tat ah beng cant finish it….













Tis is my fried rice, it doesn’t look bad but does it look like FRENCH fried rice????












And thr’s even a ‘ball’ of rice in it!!!














Tis is the drinks of the couple (Passion fruit + Peach), so big!!!!




Rite after the meal, desperado Jas quickly asked the waiter for the bill then rush to saloon located opposite “Wong Kok” reastaurant for a hair cut…..Hmm, luckily no customer inside tat time, so tat I can be the 1st customer to be served. Muahaha…. Coz I’m rushing for the movie at 4.40 p.m.. By tat time I went for the haircut is oledi 4.05p.m.. phew…. Luckily the professional hairstylist manged to finish cutting my ‘bush’ by 4.30p.m.. Sorry, ccm, roger, Vincent, Angie n Beng… make u guys wait for me n nearly late for the movie..













My hair (before haircut)Bushy.....














My hair (after haircut) My head is much more lighter now!!!


Luckily,when v reach the cinema it only started showing advertisements….The movie is nice, just tat the sissy gang sitting behind me keep kicking my seat… Stupid “ah Gua” gang!!!! Laughing for nonsense somemore….ISH!!!!! spoil my mood to watch movie…

After movie, ah beng n I went fot “ta pau” at damai at a restaurant called ‘1 + 1’…. Coz she need to buy food for her grandma n I need to buy for myself since Vincent n Angie said they gotta go home for dinner… I ordered a sweet n sour fish + rice n it costs me RM6. When beng n I stepped in the car, Angie said both of them r not going home for dinner…. Haiz….. y dun they decide earlier???? Now make me eat the “ta pau” in car n they all go to Wagamama eat sushi…. Hai…. N the so called ‘sweet n sour fish’ is tasteless….











SS while waiting for ‘ta pau’…












Ah Beng covered up her face when I took a pic of her….










Wagamama’s menu….
































Angie’s ‘stick together’ sushi….lolx…












Desperado Vincent dunno wat to eat… looking at the sushi train…










At last he ordered a salmon sushi….

Tat’s all they ate!!!! Sooooo many for the 3 of them!!!

The bill costs them RM33.55 for few plates of sushi…

Well, tat’s all from me for today… Bye…

^Jasnie^

0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web