Happy Lunar Bday!!!

Monday 4 August 2008

Today is my lunar calendar bday... N i received sms frm my mum at 6a.m... So early, i was still sleeping tat time. She reminds me to eat eggs n noodles.. N tis i boiled 2 eggs after school which i bought frm the mini store nearby.... hehe...

My eggs in the boiling water...


Does it look nice??? haha....

Tis morning, when i went to school, i realised tat so many of them cut their hair... may be becoz thr's a promotion going on??? haha... I am very happy tat most of my fren say my new hairstyle is nice... hehe... n angie even said tat i look more like Ariel lin now... haha...






Ariel Lin???

During my last period, Sin Yee came over to my place n pass me a survey form, it was so so so troublesome!!! Where can u find a survey form with 5 pages n lots of things to rate??? It was frm Sabah Inti college student..... at 1st, i still write something, but i rate n rate still got some more coming up, at last i gave up!!!!i even use tat survey form to soak the water on my table... haha... bad gurl... Coz b4 tat Angie, Beng n CVC were playing water at my place....


The annoying survey form....

So many tables!!!!

Ok, tat's all for today.... By the way, Happy Buttday Avan Ling!!!Bye~

2 comments:

Eddie said...

lol...the survey form..so many @.@

Anonymous said...

very fan de survey form!!!

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web