Late post

Wednesday 13 August 2008

Hmm, another hectic week has passed. Time to focus on my studies, yet I do find it hard to do so…. Someone pls help me with it… No time le… only left for about 1 week til trial exam….. HAI…

05.08.08 Tuesday
Wat boring days… the whole morning I just day dream in class, din listen lectures. I dun really like Tuesday lessons, coz to me is kinda boring. Pure maths, Biology n Stats… like usual I dun listen to maths n stats lectures as I relly not into numbers, while bio just so so…. I do pay attention during lecture but it was just too formal n I will feel tired easily. Since today I was just not in the mood to study so I just physically present during bio lecture, but I did try hard to concentrate. Haha….


During Stats lecture, well, as usual only about 10% listen to the lecturer. I’m the 90% of course.. hehe…(sorry to say so) I just lying on my table without a book nor a pen… Then I started to snap avthing around me with my phone. So many ppl were sleeping n talking. I caught Angie sleeping n I took a photo of her…hehe..

Stats lecture

Angie was sleeping on her table
After school, my group went to collect trash for the inter-class recycling campaign. V went to Taman Hilltop tat area to collect “rubbish”. V all went to “daddy’s” house to put our bags n had a mini meeting thr. V divided into groups to collect recyclables. Desmond, Angie, Vincent, Lena n I were in 1 group. V went to houses to houses to ask for old newspaper n etc. Thr was 1 thing very funny, v went to 1 old man’s house n knocked at his gate. At 1st he ignored us n said something very funny….
Us : Uncle, do u have any old newspaper or other recyclables for us. V r from IS bla bla bla…(in Mandarin n Hakka)
Uncle: Wat??? No no no!!! Y I wanna let u search through my house??? Do u have any warrant??
Us: No!!! V r not here to search ur hse,v wan recyclables….(trying hard to explain)
Uncle: Oh, ya I do have. U guys come in. My gate is not locked…

Wat a funny uncle… haha.. Indeed he did help us a lot.. Angie’s car were full pf the newspaper tat he gave us. Haha.. then v all went back to Dez’s house to unload…. Here comes the big boss (Mr Ian Ng). Gosh, he came so early man!!! He skipped Stats lecture n went out. He even asked Dez to take his attendance coz he was saying tat he will be back in a short while…. At last, of course he din show up… Hai.. it’s normal for him to do tis kind of thing…

When he went to Dez ‘s house, he oledi taken his bath n was in t-shirt n short pants. He just finished his basketball practice. Tat time, av1 was at Dez’s place, n v divide ourselves into 5 groups. Beng n I follow Ian n later CCM joined us… I regretted as I follow him… He played with his car, moving left n right, pressed the brake on and off, played with the bumper…. Hai… Then he kept shouting outside ppl’s hse like mad with his towel around his head!!! Pls la, he looked like robber in tat way. Ppl sure wont open the door for us…..
After v finished collected those stuffs, Beng, Gie, Lena, Soon Hong n I went to Room 25 n bought some nice n refreshing drinks..
Let guess who is tis???(sorry, forgoet to rotate the pictures)
Hint no.1
Hint no.2

Hint no 3...
Hint no 4...(so obvious...)
Recycables tat v collected tat day....
Recycables tat v collected tat day....(take 2)
06.08.08 Wednesday
During physics free periods, Gie, Lena, Jessie n I went to Dez’s house to transfer the recyclables to school. Today Gie drove her Cygnus n therefore v did not need to come n go so many times to clear the ‘rubbish’.
Angie's car tat is full of rubbish...
Today, MS class was as boring as usual. Ppl were continuing with their presentation n v just sat thr with all the lights off, which made me couldnt study my chem.. Tommorrow is my organic chem.!!!! Then I went to toilet n study area to ‘lepak’ for a while. I went to IT centre n saw CKB thr. V talked thr about my chem test tml, but v tot is diff papers coz I told him v will be having structure que. I read ppl’s blog thr n found out someone was emo… hai, cheer up la ppl!!! Life is so beautiful!! (Mdm Emily favourite quotation)

After MS, the few of us stayed back n helped for the recycling campaign. (As usual, v r so hardworking) Haha… Today, not many ppl were helping out. All went back to study chem… N guess wat??? I found Avan’s step by step chem book on the floor!!! haha… I to the dun need tat book anymore… Actually he just forgot to bring tat back n dunno y ended up on the floor… I went back about 8 n started studying after my shower n dinner… luckily I drank some tea just now to keep me awake…
07.08.08 Thursday
Today I had my chem test… Luckily I din failed.. keke… Then only I knw tat our paper was the same with IS!!! Hai.. I told CKB is not the same!!! Tats my luck! During 1st break, I saw CKB n I told him tat. He said not only I so stupid. Eddie oso told him tat v will b having structure que, so CKB tot is diff paper… Hai, Eddie, v r equally stupid!!! Haha…
Today, v still stayed back after sch to help out the recycling campaign. The 3 of us were on duty today. V stayed up til late nite again n I get stung my mosquito all over my leg!!! About 10 all together!!!!so itchy!! I were so hungry during evening time. Luckily, zhing came over n asked me if I wan YOYO.. Sure Man!!! I was hyper thirsty n hungry.

I finished my YOYO in a short while...

Mountain of rubbish

They were playing arm wrestling...

Weekends
Hey Vincent!!!
SS at Aunt's hse
With Darryl (take 1)
With Darryl (take2)

My old school shoes

My new pair of Converse shoes.. Hehe..

4 comments:

Boon said...

life is so beautiful...
XP

Anonymous said...

uinah, u read my blog de???hehe...

Eddie said...

life is so beautiful...I hate that sentence...=.="

Anonymous said...

how come eddie u say u hate tat o?isn't tat true for u?

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web