U r VERY honest!!!LOLX

Thursday 23 October 2008

Tis is a very funny incident... It happened on 23th of Oct 2008, 21.59... I heard Zhing's phone rang with S.H.E's song "An Jing De". I was lying on my bed coz i'm too exhausted due to the practical exam today... I woke up 6.50a.m in the morning today... Oledi use to holiday n so called study leaves days.. TIRED...





Back to the funny topic, after Zhing answered the call, she knocked my door aggresively, til my door almost fell down... Then she said "Hah??? u r oso very pyjamas ah??? Eddie is downstairs. He wanna gave us some sushi." V both looked at each other n said, " How can v go down like tis??? Both wearing pyjamas???" Luckily Nga still in normal t- shirt n pants. So she went down n took the sushi...



After tat, Zhing told us a super funny thingy. When she answered the call from Eddie, she felt suprised n asked him, y is he so good to us, send home-made sushi for us???


(Here comes the funny part)


He answered :" Owh, i've made some sushi n here r the extras 1. Dun wanna waste them so give u all lo..."


Zhing :" Oh, ......"


*NOTE: Zhing still dunno he was downstairs tat time



V have never seen such honest person!!!!Anyway Compliments to u Eddie!!! Thx for the sushi!!!!



N v noticed tis>>>>





Large, medium n small




Nga with the sushi!!!


Lolx...


Then Zhing keep saying she dun wanna eat so much coz she already "oh-li-duing" n she dun wanna "oh" some more... Haha i learned a new word today.. "oh li du"...

6 comments:

ViNcEnT^^ said...

today u only learnt "oh li du" meh? hah? haha..

Eddie said...

=.= "V have never seen such honest person!!!!Anyway Compliments to u Eddie!!! Thx for the sushi!!!!" I don't know what you all mean by honest???

What large medium and small oo? The knife from CKB's house is lousy ba =P

OO LI DU??? HAHAHA sure oo li du lar coz the salmon is fresh and "RAW" Not cooked, just washed =P

EstH3r Tsen said...

lol.. how honest..

Anonymous said...

Eddie, i m praising u!!never c such honest person, tell us the truth!! Such a cute boy!!!

Eddie said...

har? I still don't get it. What do you expect me to say ? if it was a lie. I really don't understand >.<

Blame for my lack of IQ =P

Boon said...

wah...tat eddie blame my knife lagi??

u noob!!!

haha...hopefully u guys didnt diarrhoea...XP

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web