Yo yo!!! Tomolo back Home!!!!

Sunday 31 August 2008

27.08.2008 Tuesday

So excited coz tomolo back home le!!hehe...After school few of us went to Warisan Square to shop n eat lunch thr... V met ah Lam walking downstairs n ah Long, Carmen, Siu Tung at Wong Kok Restaurant... They asked us to join them sing k but v din cos i wanna go shopping.hehe... I ordered a man tou + ham for my lunch. It costed me rm7++... the man tou not nice...

Then Beng n i went to shop while Vc n Gie went to Centre coz v dun wan them to follow us. hehe... 1st v went to Roxy but not many nice goods thr so v went to Padini.. Hmm saw some nice shirts, so called mummy n she said okay for me to buy, as well as for her n bro.Muahaha.. nice to hear.. then i start to try on the gourments n i like the brown stripes shirt so much!!! Wheni 1st put on it, i really look like a ZEBRA man!!! Beng cant stop laughing thr... But when i pull up the sleeves, it looks diff!!! Then i decided to walked to Esprit n look around 1st b4 i buy tat. May b i can find a better 1... I saw a shirt tat suits my mum so i called her again but she ask me to look for some claasy shirt coz she need to go to my neighbour's wedding dinner soon. It's very hard for me to find classy shirt here. So i went to SEED n i found none...

Then Angie called up, n she sounded like she is not so free. So v bought some Big Apple n went to Secret Recipe. Both Beng n i wanna buy something back... After tat, V went to Segama coz Beng need to buy "Rou Gan".

I went back after tat n start packing my luguage n clean up my room. Coz Beng going to sleep over later. During dinner time, i saw Estly came back n i felt so suprise coz such a long time din c her!! So v all decided to watch Meet Dave together when Beng reach my home. V waited her until 9.30++.. Even my pizza oso arrive le!!! (Special thx to Eddie for the nice Pizza)

V had a fun time laughing n having feast thr... (Big Apple doughnuts, chips, Daim, Pizza)hehe... Then Beng n i went back to my room after movie n start chatting n playing games. V slept at about 1a.m ++

0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web