My 18th Birthday

Saturday 30 August 2008

23.08.08

Well well, I'm 18 now!!!hehe.. Great!! I receive a lot of greetings n blessing frm my lovely frens.. Thx yo! The 1st ppl to greet me rite at 12 a.m is Nga Nga, follow up by Megan,Eunice, Vincent Kwong, Gabriel n many more(sorry cant mention all) But i appreciate it n thx again!!!

My birthday was celebrate (the simple 1) at Lena's house coz the failure suprise that v prepared for her... (refer to my past blog) Lena gave me a big bag of presents including a Snoopy (my favourite cute doggie), a mug, a Hawaiian shoes key chain, love letter. Muahaha...

When i reach school Ah Lung, Sheryl, Arryn, Mei San, Christy, CKB n many more(sorry cant mention all again) greeted me too.. So happy... Then few of us planned where to go after school n tried to book cake at Secret Recipe. But they all cheated me, they said no more Classic cheese cake left in all 3 Secret Recipe's outlets.. Sob sob.. wat to do... Then thay all changed their mind again, they wanna go 1Borneo instead of Centre to watch movie.Okay...

V ate our lunch at Old Town. I ordered a rendang Nasi Lemak. Then v headed to GSC to watch movie. " Wall E". Met Kevin n Bryon they all at cinema, watching the same movie.. The movie was so so but kinda educating...After movie, v walked around for a while n Lena followed her parents while Angie n Vincent went "dating".

After tat, v went home n they said will picked me up at night n go to Secret Recipe for celebration. They apologised to me coz they cant find the classic cheesecake. they say they'll put all 12 slices of cakes together n make it a special cake... then i pretended to be down in the car n refused to go home coz i knw they have some evil plan going on... hehe... Angie oso said tat she cant picked me up after she answered a phone frm her mum. Coz she need to do smthing 1st. She ask me to follow Kwong's car...

Then i went home n cooked myself an instant noodles coz my celebration only start around 9. No dinner for me today... After i took my bath, i wait for Kwong to fetch me in the meanwhile i sms with ah Wah. So miss u oh, So lou!!! But i thk v only can meet again during next year de CNY... So miss to tease u!!!keke...

After Kwong picked joey, Franco n i up, he said he wanted to buy something at City Mall 1st... I oso din thk too much, i just followed him. He asked us to go down for a whule n the shop is just situated at 1st floor. When i walked pass Halo Cafe i saw all of my frens were thr. Ooo i knw wat happened!!!! Is their evil plan!!! haha..

0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web