Saturday 8 December 2007

Dear diary,
Haih.....gotta leave my hometown, my parents, my bro soon lu.......Gonna miss them.....Yesterday nite start packing things. I threw many things away.....especially those test papers(no eyes see)..LOL:) I only have 1 month to rest, but i'm not use to holiday lving style. It's too free n boring.......

Today, i learn driving again. Tis time quite okay. at least not like yesterday so clumsy. May be bcoz yesterday i'm thinking of those thing n daydreaming. I m quite nervous to take QTI test on monday. I'll be nervous le......then everything will goes wrong....how?????When i was in my 'sifu' car, i made a new fren, her name is Cassandra. she is a student from IS n ex-student from YY. she is quite nice, n v talk for a while

Have u guys listen to Lee Jiu Zhe's album?????Is quite nice the songs inside. I almost love all the songs inside."Wei QIANG" is nice.

Haih....y his face keep appearing in my mind????Y i cant forget him?????HOW???Everytime when i m sitting thr alone or doing nth or even when driving, his face must appear in my mind. How to delete him from my memory????OH MY GOD!!!!!!

0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web