Books burning ceremony

Friday 5 June 2009

Well well, i have completed all my maths papers n biology papers today.Hoorayyyyyyy~ But still have chemistry to go. Finding the study mood back from the dump site^^

Tonite, Jolin will be here in 1 Borneo KK but i'm not interested to go n c her. But still have a bit curious about her 'plastic surgery' face n body, yet she keeps denying tat. Suprise bo??? 1st time heard me saying not interested to c celebrities. Haha.. Just dun have the mood to go crowded place. LOL.

Today the funny me, who suffer from dementia n 'short-term blindness', went to school early in the morning as i tot my paper is in the morning. Stupid me!!! It was so hard for me to crawl out from bed tis morning and made it to school on time. Who knows?!@#$% Luckily still have few frens to accompany me in the library^^

Then rite after Biology paper 2, when i walked away from my place, my fren Ms. A told me tat another guy, Mr B smells good. I was like "huh?? Why u try to smell him?" Then out of my own curiosity i tried to sniff when i walked behind him as well. Haha... Funny right? Go n sniff the smell of a guy, but i do know him ok?? Luckily he din realise it, LOL. So, no doubt i do smelll something but not as 'sweet' or nice as wat my fren told me. It's a powder or detergent smell, i think.Haha...

Talking about the smell from a person, i'm 1 of those who like to wear perfume. Some ppl might think tat it's not necessary but i do enjoy the nice scent from perfume. Well i mean not those strong 1. For guys, i dun mind they use perfume as long as the scent suits them n not too girlish. But i found out tat guys usually dont like to admit tat they use perfume, why???

ok, enough of nonsense. It's time for my shower *wink*

0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web