Super outdated post (9 nov)

Saturday 29 November 2008

Forgot to post!!!sorry~


Yo! Yo! My blog is having a brand new look. After renovation, my bloggie look so “environmental-friendly”… haha.. So green!! “Love Green, Go Green”!!! Don’t forget I’m born n raised in nature city, huh??? :p I spent the whole Saturday noon n evening to renovate my blog. Thanks to my cousin, Franco. He helped me a lot in decorating my blog, help me to change the skin. Hehe…

As usual, Sunday morning I went out with my aunts and cousins. After breakfast, we went to 1 Borneo for movie, “Quantum of Solace”. This movie quite nice but I had a minor headache after watching it, the same for my aunt and cousin. May be we were too concentrate. Haha.. Oh ya, before we went to 1 Borneo, we went to Kingfisher Sulaiman to see the bungalow show unit. It was extremely, extremely beautiful!!! How I wish I can own that. Nice landscape, nice furnitures, nice renovation (modern and simple)… Everything is very beautiful… My aunt even wanna use their decoration idea to decorate her new house.


**Attenton: Judy Chou’s n Peter Pan ‘s albums are out!!! Stanly too!!
 (At last!!! I’ve been waited for soooo long)

Monday
Seriously sick again. Runny nose plus sore throat AGAIN… I think the germs are from baby Darryl. He sneezed on my face on Saturday. Anyway I went to play badminton this morning with Angie, Vincent, Adeline, Beng, Soon Hong, Gabriel, CCM and Renee. After that v went to Lintas eat Sheng Rou Mian, my favourite. I ate cendol as well to sooth my sore throat. Then went to tapau sweet soup at Ren Ai for Joey and gave her at her dad’s office. For me, I take my favourite ‘fu chuk yi mi’ away as tomorrow breakfast. Haha..
After back home, I was extremely not well. I just put my school uniform which I just took back from the garage after washing on my bed n went for shower. After drying my hair, I took a pill n sleep until 5 something, and then watched drama series til dinner time. I used up half a roll of toilet papers to blow my nose within tis FEW HOURS!!!

0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web