Another Late Post

Wednesday 27 August 2008

16.08.08 (Saturday)

I wake up about 10 tis morning. It’s kinda unusual for me to wake up so late.. Coz I thk I stay up too late last nite. After tat, my aunt brought me to eat breakfast at Hilltop thr. V ate at Kar Hiong Ngiu Chap thr. The ngiu chap thr not as nice as wat I ate b4. I only like the raddish n the meats balls…

My Ngiu Chap

Then v went home coz aunt need to bring baby Darryl for injection. I online at home n watched Olympics. After they were back, v watched Gymnastics n Badminton together while waiting baby Darryl to wake up from his sleep. Around 3p.m, v went out to Fook Seng to eat something coz v did not take our lunch. By tat time I was oledi very excited, coz I soon need to c my idol…. I was dying to c him!!! Adore him very much!!!! Judy!!!! Soooooooooooo handsome!!haha….

After tat, Joey n I quickly rushed home to take our bath. My uncle sent us to 1 Borneo n by the time v reach thr was oledi 6.30 ++. I tot v were late coz v saw many ppl standing thr oledi, supposed the show start at 7.30. I quickly walked into the VIP section thr n I only saw very few ppl.. Hai.. too excited, wat to do?hehe.. N guess wat??? I stepped on a mouse!!! It was an alive mouse!!! Tis was the 1st time I stepped on real mouse!!! Scary!!!!

The show started with the stupid, lousy, not handsome MC giving out gift voucher. (U’ll knw y I said tat) Tat MC really treated the VIP invisible, keep on giving voucher to the ppl standind behind n at the side. Not only tis, he ignored my hand when he called out volunteers to play with Judy!!! Judy noticed me but the MC din called me!!! Make me really very very angry with him!!!!

The show started with Judy’s performance. Followed up by Stanley, Peter n Yoga. Everyone sang 2 songs except Yoga, 3 songs. Then the show ended with “因为我相信” at around 9.30p.m. Hai, kinda disappointed tat Judy din sing “我不會唱歌”. I was waiting to c him dance!!!

After the music festival, I went to ta pau supper (actually it was my dinner) at Lido. I ate some kon Lou mee, satayn drank some beer while chatting with Cyrus. V chatted until about 2…

17.08.08 ( Sunday)

Disappointed Sunday!!! Din manage to go 1 Borneo for Judy signature!!! Very very sad!!! Cant shake hand with him, cant c his handsome n cute face, cant talk to him……… Sob sob!!!! Down down de Sunday… They oso dun sign posters!!! I felt even WORSE!!!!! Bump my head towards the wall!!!! Heart pain!!!!

18.08.08 (Monday)

Still feel a bit down down today…Hai… Judy!!! Dunno when can c ur performance again… Today
I changed my practical to Friday coz need to follow Eddie’s car to my aunt house. I’m gonna put braces tomorrow. Keke.. tat day I really got a shock when I knew tat Eddie is staying so near my aunt’s house!!! Less than 30 steps can reach his home. (I guess) We went to Yoyo to have a drink while i’m waiting for my aunt. No1 at home tat time n I forgot to bring the keys with me… V chatted at Yoyo til about 4…

19.08.08 (Tuesday)

Today I put on braces. It took me about 1 hour to put the braces in my mouth. I chose peachy pink n yellow bands. Actually I wan light green, but due to some external factors I tot the yellow 1 was green… hehe… I was not very painful at tat moment. Roger n Angie came to pick me up at hospital n v saw Hong Ming standing outside the hospital too.

After tat v went to ta pau fried kuew tiau at Damai. School was so hot n dark coz thr was no electricity tat time. The Lan ppl were oso doing their inspectation tat time. I regretted for going back school coz no lecture was on due to no current n the LAN thingy… So hot hot hot!!!! N the whole lecture hall stinks!!

20.08.08 (Wednesday)

Wat a nice figure today, 20.08.2008. But for me, it is kinda bad day for me. 1st, I forgot to bring my phones, student card n money to school. So, I went back to take them during my free period.

My teeth was very painful n numb today until I dun have mood listen during lectures. It worsen during bio tutorial, really dunno wat is Ms. Joanna talking about… my head was like wanna crack!!! After school I went to buy bread at Damai n went home. I took “Panadol” n slept until 6.30… then woke up for dinner n took bath… My head was still painful tat time…

The braces cut my mouth at the corner part n 2 ulcers r found in my mouth. So suffering, cant eat hard food, cant bite food properly n I need to use scissors to cut up all the food b4 send in to my mouth. Troublesome!!!

0 comments:

Design of Open Media | To Blogger by Blog and Web